Today is the last day of 2013. This year flew by and yet it was such a major year for us here at Raspberry Creative. There are so many things we are proud of and yet there are a few things that we think we can improve upon in the coming year.
The Top 5 Highlights from 2013
1. We had a record number of new projects this year. (This is just a sampling)
Maternity Photo Shoot
Logo & Sign
Baby Shower Invitation
Birthday party invitation
Birthday Party Invitation
2. We had a record number of wedding projects! (this is just a sampling)
3. Raspberry Creative expanded into doing more day-of items for weddings including ceremony programs, signs and other decor. (this is just a sampling)
4. We took on our first assistant and had a summer intern that is back helping over the holiday season.
5. We started a couple new blog series and DIY projects which have proved to be some of our most popular posts!
Despite the great year, we did fall short in a few areas. While we don’t want to dwell on the negative, our hope is that we can learn from our failures and improve in the new year.
1. Did not reach our Facebook goals for 2013.
2. Lack of consistency in blogging which hurt our blog growth.
3. Not consistent with new designs for the shop.
I want to send a huge thank you to all of our amazing clients / customers this past year whether you were new or have been working with us for years. I value each and every one of you. Without you, I wouldn’t be living my dream. I wish you all a wonderful New Year!
Join the RC Tribe
Subscribe for the latest content, members-only discounts and freebies, be the first to know about new products as well as pro tips and inspiration!