Happy New Year everyone! I hope you all have a wonderful year. I’m hoping this is a wonderful year for Raspberry Creative as well. I’ve been doing a lot of thinking the past month or so about where I want the business to go in the coming year and beyond and I’m really excited about it.
Last year I set some pretty lofty goals and while I far exceeded some, I fell far short on others. I tried some new things that worked, tried some that failed. I learned some things along the way and I’m hoping that this new knowledge helps me in this new year. So, let’s get down to it!
Raspberry Creative’s top 10 goals for 2014 in no particular order!
2. Double the website traffic.
3. Increase our blog following. (I have been struggling with coming up with a reasonable number here.) If you’re not following the blog, you should be. We’ve got some great things planned for this year!
4. Be more consistent with blog posts and website updates.
5. Redesign the website to help increase traffic, be mobile friendly, etc.. (I am working on this now!)
7. Expand the shop so the work area can be a work area and the showroom can be a showroom. (More on that in the coming months!)
I’m sure there are plenty of other goals to be worked toward but these are the big ones; the ones that have been tugging at me the most.
Join the RC Tribe
Subscribe for the latest content, members-only discounts and freebies, be the first to know about new products as well as pro tips and inspiration!