- Laser Cut Invitations: Laser cut invitations have been growing in popularity over the past few years but we are starting to see more and more interest in it and have some projects lined up that we can’t wait to share. From laser cut pockets to details cut into the invitation itself. There are so many possibilities.
- Foil Wedding Invitations: Like laser cut invitations, foil has been growing in popularity for the past several years. What many customers don’t realize is that it requires special equipment to do and comes with a higher price tag similar to letterpress. What’s great about it though is that you can print your entire suite with foil or just add in accents combining it with flat printing.
- Rustic: Rustic style doesn’t seem to be going anywhere any time soon but rustic isn’t the same as it was a few years ago. The rustic style that we are seeing now and in the new future is more of a classy look, using more rustic elements combined with more traditional or classic elements.
- Glitter: Sparkle and glitter seems to be growing in popularity. From lots of bling to just accents, more and more couples are adding in some sparkle and shine.
- Simple and classic: simple and classic seems to work for everyone regardless of style, budget, time of year, size of wedding, etc. It’s timeless but can still have personality to represent the couple.
Join the RC Tribe
Subscribe for the latest content, members-only discounts and freebies, be the first to know about new products as well as pro tips and inspiration!