Hello! Raspberry Creative, LLC is so excited to announce that we are ready to grow our team once again with a brand new position! We have BIG GOALS and in order to reach them, we need to grow our team so that we can continue to serve more and more amazing clients with our stationery and paper goods. This position will start out as part-time but there is certainly potential for growth. It is important to find someone that wants to grow with us!
We are seeking a detail-oriented, highly motivated, and career-minded Creative Assistant to support the owner and production staff. The candidate must be able to work well in a fast paced environment, have the ability to multi-task and be willing to learn about the wedding and special event industry if they aren’t already familiar.
Major duties of the position will include overseeing the day-to-day operations of the shop, answering phones and online inquiries, assist owner with marketing and promotions on social media and beyond. The Creative Assistant has the potential to grow within the company if you are able to master the skills you learn on the job!
- Work 20-25 hours per week to start with potential to go full time for the right person.
- Responsible for answering phone calls, greeting guests and accepting deliveries
- Ability to track and oversee advertising reports for online shops.
- Manage client files and samples
- Assist in marketing to new clients outside of shop including Wedding Expos and Networking events, conferences, etc. (includes some travel)
- Schedule appointments, reservations, travel, etc.
- Work with owner to create creative strategies and ideas to be used in marketing, website and for other outside audiences
- Maintain Monthly Social Media / Editorial calendar
- Assess effectiveness of marketing strategies and make adjustments accordingly
- Other relevant duties as assigned including clerical office operations, coordinating shipments, etc.
- Assist with graphic design including editing photos, creating social media graphics, etc.
- Assist in product photography, lighting, props, etc.
- Help with keeping the shop organized
- Must love weddings and special events!
- A background knowledge in one or more of the following: Communications, Social Media, Writing, Digital Media, Writing, Business or Marketing (Preferred, not required)
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, WordPress, and Video (preferred, not required)
- Strong interpersonal and relationship skills
- Able to work in a team setting
- Pay great attention to detail and utilize analytical critical thinking skills
- Ability to work independently, juggling multiple projects while prioritizing and completing them by their deadlines.
- Ability and interest in the Wedding and Special Event Industries
- Must have a great overall attitude and be excited to work in wedding industry
- Exceptionally organized, meticulous, and detail-oriented
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with quick turn-around times
- Ability to consistently work under pressure in a professional manner; excellent problem solver
- Ability to use analytical thought process to make fast paced decisions
- Must stay up to date with current wedding industry trends
- Extremely proficient in MS Word, and Excel
- Have patience and the ability to be sensitive to unique requests, understanding that many of our client’s projects are emotionally important to them (wedding stationery is very different from corporate collateral) and will require exceptional attention to detail.
- Must love dogs.
Apply to be an RC Creative Assistant!
Please make sure to review the Creative Assistant Qualifications, requirements, and responsibilities before submitting your application. To apply to this position, applicants MUST:
- Complete and submit an application using the link below.
- Submit a Resume
- Submit a letter to the team explaining why you are the perfect person for the position.
To submit your application, resume and letter or for additional information regarding the Creative Assistant application process or position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please, no walk-ins or phone calls.