Raspberry Creative, LLC seeks a part-time Creative Assistant to join our team. This position supports the owner and works closely with other team members. This is not a graphic design position but for the right person, some design may be involved.
Founded in 2005, Raspberry Creative, LLC is a small design studio offering custom wedding invitations and other stationery, letterpress, and other creative services for both special events and small businesses.
Position Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist the owner with client management, creative development, planning & research
- Organize and maintain shop inventory
- Manage online inquiries and orders
- Oversee and maintain product shipping
- Coordinate and communicate with owner, and creative team on a daily basis
- Contribute to new ideas and strategies for business development
- Assist with social media and other online marketing
- Assist with assembly and production of wedding invitations and other projects
- assist with creating and updating window displays
- assist with wedding expos and other vendor shows
- Project production and assembly (stationery, wedding invitations, and other products)
- Assist with visual marketing
The ideal candidate would have some form of artistic, creative, or crafting background but we are willing to train the right, detail-oriented person. Other qualifications:
- Strong interpersonal and creative skills
- Professionalism and Positive “whatever it takes” attitude
- Willingness and ability to learn new things
- Time Management Skills / Multi-Tasker
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and to communicate efficiently with clients and creative team
- Flexibility and adaptability required
- Detail oriented
- Knowledge of Social Media platforms such as Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, blogs, etc.
- Knowledge of Adobe Suite Design programs including Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, and any other related programs. (preferred, not required)
- General knowledge of office equipment & software: copier / printer / scanner, general computer knowledge and MS Office
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Must be flexible, trustworthy and dependable, and have excellent work ethic
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Good Customer service skills
- Ability to go up and down stairs and lift to 40lbs
Please email cover letter and resume to email@example.com or drop off your resume in person at our shop between 9 am and 4 pm Monday through Friday. Applications may also be picked up at our shop during that time. Please include preferred hours per week and desired pay rate as well as any job related skills.
The deadline to apply is February 24, 2017.