- My Personal Item / Tote Bag: I plan to use my Tote as my day bag going to and from the conference. It’s perfect for lugging my computer, notebook, pens and a bottle of water but lightweight enough that it wont weigh me down.
- My Computer: Rather than hand-writing notes to type up after I get home, I’ll save myself some work by typing my notes as I go. I will also be able to keep up with emails while we are away.
- Pens: I love using different colors to make certain notes stand out and so a few will be traveling with me.
- Some reading for the plane. We are trying to improve our understanding and use of social media so why not take advantage of some down time. I’ll also be taking some magazine for fun as well.
- Toiletries: I can pack most of my toiletries in my suitcase but a toothbrush and some chapstick, etc. are good to have on hand if I need them.
- First Aid Kit: A few sterile wipes, some head and stomach pills and some band-aids should cover most minor issues during travel.
- Technology Accessories: My multi-usb port, batter pack for my phone and tablet and my power cords all pack up nice and neat in one pouch.
- Jewelry: I’m not taking a ton of jewelry but what I am taking, I prefer to have on me at all times. I also don’t want anything to get crushed or broken in my suitcase so it’s going in my tote.
- Small Notebook: I keep a notebook with me pretty much at all times and this trip will be no different. It’s a great way to capture random ideas or whatever that I can come back to later.
- Wallet: I planned my wallet so that I could also use it on its own if I need to. My wallet is big enough to hold my phone and has a wrist strap if I want to use it as a clutch for an evening out.
- Entertainment: This pouch includes my Kindle and tablet which I’ll use to keep myself occupied during the flight if I can’t sleep.
- Snacks: In addition to some water which I’ll pick up after we are through security, I’ll also be taking a few light snacks just in case I feel like I need something during the flight.
In addition to what’s here, I’m also planning on taking a scarf that I can use if I’m cool on the plane or rolled up as a pillow.
Join the RC Tribe
Subscribe for the latest content, members-only discounts and freebies, be the first to know about new products as well as pro tips and inspiration!