Send Save the Dates and Not Wedding Invitations
I’m getting really anxious for spring though the Groundhog says otherwise. It’s been a weird winter here going from warm to cold and then back to warm and then snow. With winter in mind, I thought it would be a good day to share a beautiful winter themed wedding invitation that also ties in the couple’s love of fairy tales and books. Silver and white shimmer paper tied together with navy and teal snowflakes and a wide, teal ribbon belly band make for this eye-catching design. It was a challenge bringing in both the book theme and the winter theme but in the end, I really love this unique design. I worked closely with Lacey to come up with a layout that matched her vision. The end result is beautiful and unique.
Books were a big part of their wedding inspiration starting with their save the dates. The couple chose a winter themed bookmark save the date that gave a little hint of what their invitations might look like.
- Laser Cut Invitations: Laser cut invitations have been growing in popularity over the past few years but we are starting to see more and more interest in it and have some projects lined up that we can’t wait to share. From laser cut pockets to details cut into the invitation itself. There are so many possibilities.
- Foil Wedding Invitations: Like laser cut invitations, foil has been growing in popularity for the past several years. What many customers don’t realize is that it requires special equipment to do and comes with a higher price tag similar to letterpress. What’s great about it though is that you can print your entire suite with foil or just add in accents combining it with flat printing.
- Rustic: Rustic style doesn’t seem to be going anywhere any time soon but rustic isn’t the same as it was a few years ago. The rustic style that we are seeing now and in the new future is more of a classy look, using more rustic elements combined with more traditional or classic elements.
- Glitter: Sparkle and glitter seems to be growing in popularity. From lots of bling to just accents, more and more couples are adding in some sparkle and shine.
- Simple and classic: simple and classic seems to work for everyone regardless of style, budget, time of year, size of wedding, etc. It’s timeless but can still have personality to represent the couple.