Below are few bonus tips to keep in mind as well.
- Always be sure to include your return address on the envelope.
- A hand-written personal message is always best but pre-printed cards are acceptable.
- Even on photo cards, be sure to always include a signature, hand-written or pre-printed.
- Return the favor to someone that sent you a card but that wasn’t on your list.
- With today’s modern technology, many of you may be wondering about email holiday cards. Snail mail is still preferred but email cards are becoming more and more accepted.
Save this article for later.
Join the RC Tribe
Subscribe for the latest content, members-only discounts and freebies, be the first to know about new products as well as pro tips and inspiration!