I’m following up with the information on the envelopes. Because your envelope include a liner, your addresses will be due at the time of final approval for your proofs for printing. Envelopes that include liners must be printed before the liners are inserted to avoid damage. Once the envelopes are printed we will need additional time to add in the liners before they are finished.
Now onto the fun part. Setting up your addresses so they print perfectly.
We have hopefully made this process easier by providing you with an excel template that has the exact columns that we need.
You can download the excel template here:
Download the file and save to your computer. DO NOT EDIT the template itself even if you have editing rights. This is a shared link to all customers including envelope printing with their orders.
The template has the exact columns and formatting that are required. You may write over the first entry. This is here as an example only.
- Please do not add any additional columns or formatting. Additional formatting will cause errors with the data import program and the envelopes will not be able to be printed.
- Please do not add any additional tabs. Insert your names and addresses on the tab that has been set up. Please note: you do not need to fill in the “country” column unless an address is for a location outside of the US.
- Please do not include your return address in the spreadsheet. Instead, provide it in the body of the email when you send your guest addresses or with your Etsy Order. Be sure your return address is written exactly as you want it to appear on your envelopes.
- Add in punctuation as you wish it to appear, but please do not include a comma after the city. We will not add any punctuation for you.
- Address 1 and Address 2 will be printed as two separate lines. Please do not include apartment numbers, etc. in Address 2 unless you want it to print as a second line.
You will not be able to attach a non-image file in Etsy. When you have your addresses ready, please email them to email@example.com
Please include your name and order # in the subject. For Etsy customers: Please confirm inside of Etsy messages that you have submitted your addresses via email to make sure they have been received.
Additional formatting, incorrect formatting or any changes to the original template will be rejected and your addresses will not be able to be printed until corrected. If you need assistance or if you have questions, please contact us prior to submitting your addresses.
If you need help with address formatting, you can download and reference our “Helpful Addressing Guide” found here: drive.google.com/file/d/1aUcZQhRSBrSIRyIdXCXSsZtyRtvoMPyO/view?usp=sharingI do not provide editing services on your guest list! Please review your addresses carefully before submitting them. Once they are submitted and imported, any additional changes or additions will be charged at $20/round of changes. If we have to do any additional formatting or editing or import a new address spreadsheet, you will be charged $50/hour for us to correct your addresses before printing with a minimum of 1 hour.